Monday, October 5, 2009

42

New city, less stuff, more stress. Going out with the guys for Oktoberfest at the MD Renaissance Festival was helpful. Good times all around.

Clearly.

Of course there was beer (or in my case a cider/meade blend called a beesting. Far more pleasant than the namesake. Good shows, good company, great weather. Fantastic views. I found a rather conveniently placed leather-clad man-at-arms. Armed man-at-arms. Have I mentioned I like leather?

Inherited these from a friend who will HOPEFULLY recognize them. Red and black leather, nine shiny buttons. I'm pretty sure she got them from Catskill Mountain Moccasins. It was a shame to see such lovelyness in a yard sale. SHAME ON YOU CANDICE! They are now well loved, if a little dusty from yesterday. Someday I would like to get a second pair, made proper for my feet. Someday. When I have a few hundred bucks to throw around.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had a great time with you around of course. Glad I found a guy to match your boots, I think I did good ^^

Megan said...

You did quite well dear. You can do that anytime you want to.