Friday, February 4, 2011

66


Three years ago, the first post was made. I started on a lark to see if I could keep up with something for a month, as well as to see if I really could match outfits with shoes for a month straight. I figured, do a month of posts for shoes, and maybe move on to something else. It kinda got a mind of it's own. Three years later, and I'm just over halfway through my collection.

I'll be the first to admit, I haven't really been the best at keeping to the schedule. Camera death, moving three times, and all kinds of other unforeseen things came up. 66 posts in three years isn't the best run, but 66 pairs of shoes IS. And despite the massive backlog of shoes that still haven't been posted yet along with the awesome influx of shoes from my DSW wins and Secret Santa, I have plenty of ammunition left.

So here's to 66 now, and 66 more...and maybe 66 more after that.....and so on.






Today we have these delightful Kafayat peep toe booties in black. Yes, those are sequins covering the entire shoe, and yes, those are some 4" spike heels. (They also have a frighteningly good grip on the soles.


No comments: