Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 33


Moving on.

Did I mention I have a penchant for back and white? No? Well, I have a penchant for black and white. Now you know.

This is my graduation dress. I made it. It's hot. And makes me look even hotter. Yes, I DID wear something under my graduation robes. I also didn't cut my nice robes up to make them less boxy, that's just rude. But I didn't have the good shoes for graduation. I borrowed a similar pair from a friend's mother years ago. (Why did said mother have such sexy hoochie shoes? I'm not sure, but I don't think I want to think about her love life. I have a blinder for friends mothers and sex.) I also wore a bra at graduation so there wasn't gratuitous nippleage.

I have no words for the hotness of these shoes.


P.S. My flowers are monstrous and awesome.

No comments: