Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Shoes 2

Today I wanted something more comfy, as I would be doing a great deal of walking between classes. I want to, but I just can't wear heels on the mass-walking days. Silly. Eventally I'm sure I'll wear ballet flats and carry the cute shoes in my purse. And I swear I'm not going to keep wearing only pink. I DO have other colors. Continuing on...

Day two:


Super comfy pink and white sneakers. (I really like that shot.)


Combined with a pair of black cords with pink stitching. Sweet little sequined pink tank under a stretched out long sleeve white shirt. There was a cap on my head too, but you don't get to see that. Also wearing the most adorable pink and orange argyle socks my sister got me for Christmas. Topping it off, but not pictured here, was the ridiculously huge pirate belt I got ages ago. Just sparkly and silly enough to work.

It was a very playground feeling ensemble. So I ran over to the neighborhood playground after class to kid around. School wasn't out so the whole thing was MINE. And I can say, honestly, my neighborhood has the most awesome playground.

No comments: