Wednesday, July 7, 2010

56

Oh man, now that I see the pics from this day...I look tired. We will ignore this. Completely.

White dress shirt via friendly hand-me-downs. Tank top of generic origin. Totally adorable skirt from the best Goodwill ever. Everyone has one thrift store that they always have good luck with. Mine happens to be farther in the West End with some nice drop-offs. Pretty sure Target offloads their unsold/returned goods. P.S. wonderful source for bathing suits if you don't mind them mismatching a little.


Sarasota Wedge boots by Aerosole, black. Yes, suede. Yes, THAT delicious. Knee boots, buckles and top-stitching oh my! Low heel, which is comfy for work and long term wear. Not that I need it, but there's a second zip at the back that gives you another inch in the upper calf. I'd rather have the inch at the lower calf versus higher calf. Still fantastic. Again, not-so-ill-gotten-gains from DSW and Free Shoes Friday.



No comments: