Wednesday, March 10, 2010

53

Shades of grey.


Finally a pair of shoes that I can wear properly with my charcoal sweater. It's my favorite warm weather top, and it's starting to lose some of its softness. Sad faces all around. Grey striped tank underneath, and the classy black pants I got for work at KD before that went terribly wrong. They are finally getting a proper use now.


Anne Michelle Mayhem peep-toe pumps in pewter. Normally I wouldn't go for something with too many sequins on them. (Unless I was going for the Ruby Slipper look, and until they make them in my size and not looking like stripper shoes, I will wait) But the silver sequins and bows on this were just right. Small and subtle, just the right amount of shine and sparkle. Right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do so much good in English language but once tried to write that already come a time admiring her: beauty and I am delighted with such clarity to my eyes of beautiful it is. Then leave a comment which has such admiration for you. wanted to get in touch with YOU
I?

I hope you understand my English, YOU are very beautiful

Jean Robert
Brasil